"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Headed Up North
Sofie and I leave for Indiana in just over 12 hours. We will be visiting my family and hometown friends for a week then we'll head off to Evansville for a long weekend. I'm looking forward to just getting away and seeing some familiar faces. Please, if you will, remember us as we travel. Prayers for safety and blessed interactions are greatly appreciated. Hopefully I'll get to see some of you while I'm there. As for the rest of you...keep blogging! I love your updates! See you or talk to you all soon! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment