Monday, January 28, 2008

Hey everyone....I was hoping to ask for a little prayer. My uncle passed away on Saturday after a relatively short battle with cancer. Although I wasn't close to him in an emotional or relationship sense, I was close to him in that he was very much a part of my life growing up. If you can make sense of that, then you'll understand that I would like to be home for the family gathering they are having on Saturday. I wasn't planning to go home for it, but as I've thought more about it, I think I would like to. The real issue is finances. It's just not in my budget at all. So, I'm seeking God to know if I should go or not. Also praying that He will provide the way if that is His will.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Becky Durham said...

I'm so sorry about your uncle. I will pray for your family. I know that it's important to be with family after a death, so I will pray that you will be able to discern what to do.

Be sure to check for a bereavement discount with the airline. I'm not sure what qualifies, but it's worth asking.