I just had to make a post in regards to the Gorgy poem comments:
Yes, an IM conversation with Sarah was the catalyst. (I believe God was the inspiration! Ha!) Sarah drew this lovely picture on the doodle IMvironment and said, "PROPHECY!" So, I did. Which, of course brought up the lil Gorfmeister. Then I rhymed "bloated" with "floated" which made me think of Sarah's poetic post. The rest is blog history!
Ah, Gorfy. You were a good frog.
As for Niklas' question regarding my life in Texas......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! I WAS CRACKING UP!!!!!!!!! Um, that is SO NOT the kinds of things I've been up to these days! That's all I can say about that. Too funny.
One more thing:
If I had a donkey that would not go,
Would I beat him?
Oh no, no, no!
I'd stroke his little nose and give him some hay,
And tell him I needed him to ride a mile away.
Leave a message at the beep!
Ha! I so love reminiscing about Olive St. days!
3 comments:
You know, there must have been something miraculous about the donkey answering machine message, because I remember that even despite my otherwise unnaturally shabby memory!
And because of my shabby memory, I am enjoying these reminders of Olive St. days!
How much did we pay in rent, by the way? I am just curious, and can't remember.
I remember one time when Paul Hudson was there and the whole thing just cracked me up, because I think Buck had hoped that he would get hooked up with one of us, and poor Paul had to hang out with a bunch of CRAZY girls!!!!! HAHAHAHA!
Haha! See, I told you it was me!!! I'm a genius! AND I'm funny!
Uh... I think we paid $500 a month in rent at Olive St. But I'm not sure. Perhaps T can refresh our memory on that one.
Rent was $505 when I lived there. It might have changed after that. But I can remember when my TOTAL monthly bills were less than $300! Can you believe that????????
Post a Comment