Twas once an aquatic pet named Gorfy.
He lived in a tank and many prophecies he did help make.
Great company was he in the morning light or late at night.
Till one day he up and got bloated then to the top he floated.
Poor little Gorfy's life was short lived but his memory shall be immortal
God bless our much missed Gorfy.
I think of you often.
4 comments:
Gorfy!!!
Ahh...the prophetic interviews, your cute like gorf-stroke...
what times what times....
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
I wouldn't say that I think of Gorfy "often", but he has crossed my mind about 3 or 4 times since his untimely death.
I did thoroughly enjoy your rather successful attempts at rhyming with otherwise tricky words.
Was the Gorfy poem the result of being inspired by Joyce Meyer?
Because I didn't quite realize that was her gifting in the Body of Christ (you know, I thought it was teaching and all that!)
Oh, and Niklas is curious as to what you thought of Lakewood!
HAHAHA! I forgot to tell you something funny.
The other day we were watching some movie or TV show that was set in the great state of Texas.
The main characters happened to be at a rodeo, and Niklas asked in all sincerity, "So, is that the kind of stuff that Jenny is up to these days?!?!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I told him we would have to come to Texas and find out!!!
Katie... the gorfy poem was inspired by MEEEEEEEE... of course... because I am awesome!! But, if you haven't read my latest blog post, you would not know that I was high school poet prodigy... and that I inspire such things to come forth from others!!! Hahahaha!!!
Post a Comment