Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cool Cool Whip

Tonight I was eating some cool whip for my dinner dessert. I usually use it to top off some blueberries or strawberries. Tonight, however, I just took my finger to scoop a little. Just a little taste. Then, I don't know what came over me, but I then proceeded to put my entire hand into the tub and just started squeezing. It was great. I highly recommend it.

(Oh...I DID throw it away afterwards! It was just an impulsive thing, but I still say it was worth it!)

4 comments:

Brian and Kristina Schmitt said...

I LOVE it!!!
It makes me want to do the Jenny squeal....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I love the random childlike freddom and impulsiveness to it all....

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

that is kind of...creeeepy!

although i can totally see you doing that...i just wish i was there to see the look of delight on your face!

Becky Durham said...

LOL :)

That's one of the things I love about you, Jenny. You get an impulse and then you just go with it without worrying about having to throw the cool whip away.

I'm too practical. That keeps me from having fun sometimes.

Anonymous said...

That so sounds like something I would do...Although these days..i might have eaten some of it before squeezing it! LOLOL Love it!