"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Monday, September 10, 2007
Shoes
As I sit here upon my not-so-comfortable sofa pondering why I'm not either in bed or working on grading I find myself in awe over shoes. Why? Because there are eight different pair of shoes strewn across my living room floor. Some heels, loafers, Eastland tie-up, Nikes, flip-flops, and mary janes. When did this happen? Surely I am not the one who made this mess! Yet, they all seem to be placed in such a way as to assure me that I, indeed, am responsible for having caused such a disarray. Yes, it's obvious that it was caused one pair at a time as I entered my apartment and quickly de-shoed. At the same time, I'm quite thrilled as I look upon them because I do love my shoes! I love how each pair goes with a specific outfit and makes me feel just "right" when wearing them. Nothing beats a great foot covering, I always say! Shoes, gotta love'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahahahahahahahaahha...I totally forgot that I wrote this! I was soooooooo tired last night! I'm such a goof. I should just delete it but it's funny to me. It falls into the line of things I used to when I was so tired that would lead to me waking up the next morning thinking, "Did I really do that last night?" Anyway, I find it amusing that I was that tired and chose to blog rather than sleep.
I'm barefoot right now. :o)
lol...for one who dislikes feet so much, this was funny
I'm wearing sandals...that barely cover anything.
Scandalous...
Post a Comment