"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
??????????
If anyone is going to have time one of these evenings or Saturday and would let me, I'd like to call you. I want to tell you about church tonight. I'll blog eventually, but I REALLY want to share it verbally. So, if you've got the time, give me a call or let me know and I'll happily give you a call! Otherwise, the blog will come sometime soon!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jenny: Would ya just call me already?
You don't have to schedule an appointment, silly girl. I want to hear all about it!
Just don't call at 3 a.m. You know hos Jason feels about that.
Post a Comment