Monday, August 06, 2007

Hennyfair is Happy!

Thanks for your prayers. I have furniture. It's not exactly the route I wanted to go in order to obtain it but I'm extremely thankful nonetheless. I had a really hard time making the decision to take the help I received but was left with the fact that I had to make a decision today or else that door would be closed completely. The thing that helps me to be okay with it is some of the things that were prayed for me when I was at WOHG. Mainly that I don't need to be worried about making mistakes. (Which I do all the time and am thus constantly immobilized by the fear of making them.) Thus, I'm going just going to trust that He is taking care of me and will help me get through all of it. So, yeah, thanks for praying.

I'm tellin' ya, I'm still so stinkin' excited about everything here. I was needlessly worried that when I got here I'd be faced with the reality that I'd made a terrible mistake in this move. Not that I ever REALLY felt that I was making a mistake but I've really been waiting for the bad things to start flowing. Yeah, yeah...I know. That's a lack of faith. Still, it's quite difficult to overcome the memories, emotions, and struggles that plagued me for so many years. I mean, could it really be this good? I think it just might be! Wow. Still amazes me. I'm scared to let down my guard. Silly girl.

Any guesses why I chose this color scheme????

Anyway....um....yeah....that's it for tonight!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

your new school's colors????

Becky Durham said...

I was going to go with Sarah's guess and say school colors...

I will say that one thing I appreciate about your blog is that it is always aesthetically pleasing.

I'm glad things worked out!

Hennyfair said...

Nope....Not school colors!
Any other guesses???
Goodness, isn't this fun!?!

Anonymous said...

the color scheme of your apartment... furniture and decorations and stuff????

Hennyfair said...

Getting closer! LOL
(I'm such a goof!)

Becky Durham said...

your bedding?

Hennyfair said...

Ha! I didn't think this would be such a guessing game. Perhaps our Swedish friend will be able to ID the colors.

Anonymous said...

okay... I know now... but I'll let the Swedes put in their "guess"...

this must be an overflow of Katie's Swedish appreciation month... it has infected all of her friends.

Swedes are great!

Becky Durham said...

I think I get it too, but since Sarah didn't steal KT's thunder, I won't either.

But seriously, what color is your bedding?

Also, I can't post this on my blog, but I wanted to ask all of you to pray for me. I have to testify in a custody case in family court tomorrow and I don't really want to do it.

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

The yellow cross in the forground – The Cross of Christ. The blue sky in the background. Thats the swedish flag!

- Nik

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Sweden