Another good thing about Houston....
Even w/out cable I get about 25 channels clearly. Pretty awesome. Only bad thing about it is that about 1/2 of them are in Spanish. Nothing is quite as frustrating as having "nothing on" until you see a popular (but older) movie and you think, "Ah! Great Saturday afternoon movie!" only to find out you don't understand a word and begin to wonder how it is that George Clooney speaks such fluent Spanish. Ah yes, the fun of living so close to the Mexican border and in the city voted friendliest city in the U.S. for Latinos. Good times! Still, it's nice to have a picture on the screen and not just fuzz.
4 comments:
What are you doing for internet these days?
I'm pretending to take meeting minutes right now...I hate finance reports. I never pay attention.
Is that bad?
I can pick up enough of a wi-fi signal here w/out having to have my own.
You are in a meeting now????
Um, that might be bad...yeah. But I'd do the same thing. :)
that's good for practicing your spanish... right?
No abla espanYOL. I took hooked on phonics for spanish.
Post a Comment