Monday, August 27, 2007

1 Day Down, 186 to Go

Yep, the first day is over and I'm ready to face the second. Today was good and I still feel optimistic about the upcoming year. I must say that I love my schedule and the fact that I start teaching at 8:30 and am finished by 12:50. Pretty nice! Plus my M.S. transcripts and my GPW Coop. service records came today. Thus, I can turn them in so that my paychecks reflect these experiences. Yay! I'm tired, my feet hurt, and I'm really wanting some really good chocolate cake right now, but other than that life is grand. In fact, let me just say that I am feeling good. Yeah, really good. Here is my newest comparison....


I feel like a helium balloon. Lighter than air, soaring up-up-and-away on the brightest, most beautifully sunshiney day! Liable to burst if I experience any further stimuli!




Sounds silly, but that's just how I feel. :)

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

You could almost write a song with those balloon lyrics!

I am so glad you have had a fantastic day and a wonderful start to a promising year!

And only four hours of teaching?!?! That's crazy!!!

Any ChrisT sightings yet???

Becky Durham said...

That's awesome!!!! I'm so glad you had a good first day. I wanted to call you last night, but I got home so late from a meeting. The same thing will happen tonight. Lots of meetings these days...

Hope the second day is as good as the first!