Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Exciting Life

Tomorrow marks one full week here at my family's house. In most regards it's going pretty well. I miss having free reign of my own abode, but I appreciate the no rent aspect of staying here a lot. :) So, let's see...what have I been up to....Friday and Saturday we had a yard sale. I made about $100 and got rid of a lot of my stuff. Saturday we also had Tristan's birthday party at my sister's new boyfriend's house. (I am happy to report she is dating a really good guy who treats her very well and is wonderful with her kids.) On Sunday I did absolutely nothing. On Monday I made a trip to the stinky library (see previous post), took my car to be looked at, and finally got online via dial-up. My sad news is that I found out my car has two bent rims and needs two new tires. :( Something I really didn't need right now, but I'm glad to know before I drove it all that way to Texas. On Tuesday I didn't do a lot except hang out with/watch my niece and nephew and realize that I need to find some things to do because I'm not good at having nothing at all to do. Then, today, July the 4th, I organized my room here, did laundry, took Adria to my sister's work where we returned some items and just saw "mommy" and got out of the house. Then some family came over this evening for dinner. My day has ended with decorating cookies for my other nephews all-star baseball team's fundraiser. Wow! What an exciting life I'm living! Tomorrow I plan to go to the place I always use to go to when I needed to be alone and just sit outside and enjoy nature and think and pray. I'm really looking forward to that.

Well, this has been about as boring as my life these last few days. Ha!
Hopefully something truly blog-worthy will arise soon!

No comments: