So, I had a dream last night. Now, I know it has no profound meaning but it was funny and only a little disheartening....
I dreamed that I was going to a Chris Tomlin concert. I had backstage passes, also. So, I finally got to meet him. It was so cool! It was like we'd known one another our entire lives. Then, all of a sudden, he had this baby in his hands! At which point I realized it was HIS kid! Then he began to talk about "Jen" (who I deduced was his wife). So, I looked down at his ring finger and, sure enough, there was a wedding band. (Strangely, I remember thinking how attractive his hands were! LOL)I was all like, "He had a secret wedding to keep it out of the eyes of the public! How sneaky!" But then I was happy for him and glad that he had a wife to support him in his career and that now he had a little baby, too. I remained backstage until well after the concert had started and just watched him and kept thinking, "He's married. How did I not know this? I wonder if all those girls out there in the audience realize it....."
It was a funny dream because it was like all my silly hopes were gone (yes, very silly!) but I was also "set free" to live in the "real world" of hopes again. It was such a funny dream. Which, I know it came from a book I've been reading about this famous guy who is marrying a girl from Bloomington, IN and they have to have a secret wedding because of his fame. So, anyway, it was just goofy, but since Tamara shared hers I had to share mine. LOL I don't think I need an interpretation, though. :)
3 comments:
Oh my... how ironic.
How interesting!
haaa.
Post a Comment