"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
HELP! I NEED A HOME!
I've been trying to search for apartments online. It is maddening! They all look so nice in their well-crafted pictures and well-worded descriptions. Yet, I know it's all too good to be true. So, I don't even know where to begin. You don't just casually drive around Houston looking for apartments that seem nice, ya know? It is much too crowded and chaotic for that sort of thing. Plus, there are application fees for most places, so you really have to know if you're interested or not. The good news is that the prices seem really reasonable. Not at all what I expected from a large city. Anyway, we are driving down starting tomorrow night, meaning we'll get there in the late afternoon on Wednesday. I fly back home on Tuesday. So, I really hope to find a place in that time. I am also going to check out a church while I'm there. I hope. I think. We'll see. There's just so much to do and so many decisions to make!!!! It's too much for my feeble little mind! So, I'm going to quit thinking about it now and go to bed. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment