Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Today I got a call from my mom. It turns out that the raffle ticket I bought from nephew was a winner! I got a $25 gift certificate for gas! Yeah, doesn't seem like much, but I realized something. I win stuff a lot. It's usually nothing major, but I do pretty good. Keeps my life interesting if nothing else.

Oh, and I got a call for another interview. Another high school. I wonder if it is going to be more difficult to get a jr. high position down there. I hope not, but if so, at least I've got high school!

Well, House is back on. Time to go!

2 comments:

Becky Durham said...

I've always known that about you. You win stuff all the time. Whether it's a grabby machine or a raffle ticket or the radio contest--you always win stuff!

Some people are just like that. Me? I never win anything.

Anonymous said...

Could you share that anointing with us? Just go over to our blog and lay your hands on the screen!