Friday, May 25, 2007

I got 2 calls requesting interviews today! Both for middle/jr. high schools. One I know I won't be taking regardless of any interviewing I do with them. The other is in the district I had originally been most interested in, so I'm pretty excited about that. That interview will be this coming Wednesday, while the others are scheduled for the following Tuesday. I just have to say that I love this! I love feeling like someone wants me. Last time around I felt like a complete loser after having tried to get a job for so long and being rejected so many times. Plus, leaving school today (which was our teacher work day) and saying my final good-byes to my co-workers was so encouraging. It was sad, but encouraging. I don't see in me what they apparently do, but I was thankful for all of their kind words. So, anyway, as always, I thank you for your prayers during this interviewing time. I want to make sure I'm not just jumping at the first offer, but that I'm actually going to be at the school God has intended. The kids, faculty, administration, parents...they all play a huge part in making a school a "home" and I want to make sure I'm at the right one. Both for my sake and for the sake of those I will be working with.

Alright, it's Friday night, school is out, and guess what? I'M GOING TO GO SLEEP NOW! :)

2 comments:

Becky Durham said...

Sounds like a good Friday night to me!

Anonymous said...

That's great! I pray that you will choose the right place... I know that God will show you!