"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Still Quiet
As it were, trying to talk without a voice only strains it more. It's worse now! Actually, it's my lungs that are worst. They hurt soooo bad when I cough. Isn't this the sort of thing you're supposed to get in the winter? Not when it turns to spring! Ah well, it's a mixed blessing. It's funny how students who talk over you at your most elevated voice will be quiet when you can't talk at all. I whisper so they listen attentively. It makes one wonder if I should "lose my voice" for the rest of the year....?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHA! Yes! You could fake it... tell them you have some sort of... vocal cord problem and that it's hindering you from talking loudly indefinitely!!! hehe!
Post a Comment