"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Praise God!
The ban on partial birth abortion was upheld by the Supreme Court yesterday. I heard this wonderful and victorious report on the news this morning. I wanted to give God some praise publicly and to make sure you had all heard about it also. Abortion is a topic that is becoming increasingly important to me. I was elated when I heard this news and just wanted to share it with all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes... I heard this, too! This is good news! Praise God!
Yes, I heard this too. I was extremely elated. I love to acknowledge God when justice shines forth.
Post a Comment