Sunday, April 15, 2007

Please Update....

Hey all.....

It seems that many of us have more than one email address for one reason or another. I was wondering if you all might send me an email from your most frequently used address to the one you use for me most often. Then I will send you a confirmation email from the one I now use most often.

I send out emails to people and then go crazy wondering if people actually get them or not when I don't get a reply. And I've had problems with a couple of my email addresses blocking incoming emails as spam even when they are in my addressbook. I currently have 6 email addresses and would like to get it down to just 2 or 3.

So, could you all do this for me? Please? Pretty please? With a cherry and sprinkles and lots and lots of whipped cream on top???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent you mine!!!!!! :o)

Tracy Francisco said...

o i will send one for me too that I use the most.
How are you doing?

Tracy Francisco said...

O u know what, I have more than one for u too therefore i do not know where to send it. Here it is for you nurstracer@hotmail.com

Brian and Kristina Schmitt said...

umm..which emai would you like me to send it to?