Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm just writing to be writing right now. How is everyone? I'm pretty good. Kinda having a down day. Nothing major. Just one of those days I wish I had someone to just be with, ya know? Or someone to talk to about nothing. I have a stack of papers a mile high to grade but have been so focused on getting my job applications completed that I just keep putting it off. Looking for a teaching job has made it hard to be a good teacher some days. I just wish this year was over already and I could be on to the next school and all settled in. I do have my ticket to go down over Spring Break and am pretty excited to go see what will be my home for at least the next year. (I may have already written that before, but I can't remember!) Oh! And it was so sunny and warm today. It was very nice. Well...I suspect I should get to that stack of papers. Hope you all are well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... we're doing well here... in B-town. Ayo is a maniac in her walker here... she's going crazy on these laminate floors! AND... she has become quite the little shadow of me. She follows me around in her walker... it's so cute.

K and I went shopping earlier... while Ayo stayed with her grandma. We went to Wal-mart... and I got some new running shoes! Yaya! They are Dr. Scholl's (sp?)brand. They seem to be quite comfy. We shall see how long they last.

Tomorrow we are off to Indy. K has a biometric appointment. And then we're off to Hammond after that and we will visit my grandmother.

I pray that your evening is better... and that tomorrow you will have an up-day... as opposed to a down-day. :o)

Beth said...

Oh trust me I know how it feels to have a mile-high stack of papers in front of you with no motivation to get the pile any smaller! Or...shall we say a misplaced motivation. For example yesterday instead of grading all of my kids' matter tests, I decided my time would be much better spent building Legos. So I made a lightning bolt, 2 raindrops, a thermometer, a wave of water, an ice cube, and a hot air balloon out of Legos. Then my night was complete. You should get some Legos. They are sure to make any down-day an up-day!

Hennyfair said...

Legos, eh? I don't think I have your patience for that! Actually the most horrific thing happened....Just after I posted that around 5:30 I decided to "rest my eyes" for a "minute". Um, yeah. I woke up at 1 a.m.! (Which is now....) Now I don't know what to do....do I grade, do I try to sleep some more, do I play on the Internet....hmmmm???? (I know the last one is NOT a good choice!) Anyway, I guess I'm going to try to sleep and get up in a few hours to get it all finished. What a crazy Wednesday it was!

Tamara said...

I took a week off of work. I just realize how weak I am and how emotionally drained I am. I came home to my Mom and Dad's and I have an appointment with my caseworker tomorrow. Honestly I am not looking forward to it. I would rather be in Fort Wayne hanging with friends. But right now I don't fellowship outside of church settings. I miss people too Jenny. That is why I blog I irriadicate the need to realize I have no social life.