Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A WINTERY MIX

Well, we ended up having 2 days off from school and have a delay for tomorrow. My guess/hope is that we'll have a delay on Friday, also. We didn't get nearly the amount of snow as you northern Hoosiers, but we still got our share of ice and about 3" of snow. I drove out to the school today just to see how the roads were and as I pulled out of the parking lot the woods that surround the school were SO beautiful. The are coated with ice and the sun had come up and they just glistened and sparkled. It was gorgeous! If I'd had my camera with me I'd surely have taken pictures to post. Oh well! Just take my word for it...it was awesome.

Hope you're all keeping warm!

3 comments:

Becky Durham said...

You've gotten more than we had this year...

Enjoy your delays!

Anonymous said...

my sister said it was beautiful, too. like silver on the trees! cool! perhaps a glimpse of the city of God?!?!? *squeal*

Tamara said...

I hope the crazy weather does not prevent a special someone from coming up here. :)