Monday, January 01, 2007

Hello From VA!

Hey! I just thought I'd use this free time to say hello to everyone from Virginia! (Except Katie and Niklas who have seen and heard way too much from me in the past few days! I'm sure they could use a little break from "hellos" from Hennyfair!) Anyway, it's been a delightful trip thus far. I've had a most enjoyable time and Katie's family has made me feel most welcome and comfortable. It's been a real blessed trip for me. I fly out first thing tomorrow morning and then face "the real world" once again with lots of school planning and reading and work to tackle. Oh well, I suppose the busyness of my "normal" life is what makes days off like these even more special!

Hope you all had safe and happy New Year's Eve celebrations!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evidence. Where's the evidence of this... supposed trip to VA?!? Pictures make good evidence... unless you manipulate them to make it look like you were there... hmmm...

Becky Durham said...

I'm glad you had a good trip--and I second the skeptic! We need pictures :)

Becky Durham said...

PS--we're a go for the 12th!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

I enjoyed your company so mutch. You are great!
Lock forward to read about "the evil teacher Jenny" the year to come...

--Niklas

Anonymous said...

Oh! You are back! And now I can finally have the chance to read this post (which I never got to read before the block) and reminisce about our fun together!

I really enjoyed it. But now I am at an emotional point where I might cry over that so, better go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Katie