Wednesday, December 27, 2006

So, so sad

Well, my computer is "sick". I ran the recovery and re-installed all the built in software but, very much to my dismay, the CD drive is not working. Thus, I can't install my software or anything else. I am very sad. It's the school's computer so I'm not going to stress out going to get it fixed (over the summer I paid almost $3o0 to have work done on that stupid thing and I doubt it's even worth that much!), but in the meantime I'm computer-less. I feel so alone and isolated w/out the world wide web! How very, very sad.

Anyway, I am also just writing to say that I will be away for several days anyway bc of my trip to Virginia.

I am at the library now and want to get out of here. So, have a good week all...oh...and since I won't be back before then.....Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

just in case you get to get online...Happy New Year to you too!!!!!! Have a wonderful trip!!!!