Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Brrrrr!

I just have to let the world know that it is COLD. Most of you are experiencing similar weather and for that I am truly sorry for you. I do NOT like winter in Indiana! I don't remember disliking it so much as a child, or even as recently as college, but as the years pass the more I hate the biting, blustery cold that inevitably hits in December and lingers through February and even into March at times. I suppose that is just one more reason why moving to Texas will be a a GREAT thing.

I write this only because I sit shivering (even within my apartment) as I anticipate having to go out and get into a COLD car. I just won't miss this AT ALL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you won't even miss it a little bit?? what about the snow??? will you miss the snow???!?!

I think if I were moving to a place like Texas.. I would miss the snow.

Becky Durham said...

They got snow in Texas last week...

But a lot of snow in Texas is just a medium amount of snow in Indiana...right?

Anonymous said...

do they go snow everywhere in Texas? Even in the southern most part?

Hennyfair said...

No. It's only in places and nothing like what we typcially get. Will I miss it...some, possibly. But I figure the times I'm most likely to visit will be when snow is possible. I'll get over it. I really am not a winter person.

Anonymous said...

If you are like me, you won't miss it...I always tell the people here,that snow is pretty to look at and that's about it...if it could be warm when it snowed,life would be grand!

I am sorry that you are having to experience such awful weather...but just think, next year this time...

My word verification is firnc---furnace???hahahhah!!!!!That would be a good thing to turn up about now!