"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Monday, November 13, 2006
STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! Why was I so stupid as to ever start taking my master's courses?????? STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! I can barely handle my job the way it is! I HATE MY CURRENT CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
So Jenny, How do your really feel?
Sorry things are stressful. I will pray that God give You His yoke.
Come to me all who a weary and I will give your rest.
I'm sorry it's so stressful! I hate that feeling.
Hope it gets better.
Post a Comment