Friday, November 17, 2006

Just Because......

I had my first Spanish tutorial today. It's funny because I am shocked at how much I remember, but also shocked at how much I forget. Does that make sense? It does to me....


*******************
I chaperoned a small group to go see The Music Man tonight. It was put on my the another high school in my county. I was quite surprised at how good it was. It made for a nice evening at the theatre!


******************
Every once in a while I get this "thankful" thing going on. Like, I get where I'll be fixated on the things I usually take so for granted. Like the fact that I have two healthy, functioning arms or that I don't have to hand wash all of my clothes. I think about how much God protects me every second of every day and how He provides beyond what I ever stop to thank Him for. I'm sure this is common to a lot of people, but I just wanted to share. It's pretty cool when you think about it all. Like, in a way that the more I think about it the more astonished I am by it.

2 comments:

Becky Durham said...

Yes, but when you have to pee in the middle of the night, are you thankful that you have two legs?

Oprah is.

I don't know what made me think of that. I guess it was the part about your working arms.

And if you don't remember why I said that, then this comment is useless. But you have a pretty good memory for memories, so I was counting on it.

Hennyfair said...

LOL I TOTALLY remember! How could I forget that? And you know she was full of it when she said that! Please!