They also really enjoy my nose pencil sharpeners. I had a feeling they would when I bought them. :)
On Friday we played BINGO as a way to review vocabulary. This student was the lucky winner this round!
Today we continued the review with a favorite game called, "Will the Winners Be Losers?" Each group writes their answer and then gets a chance to draw for points. Sometimes they points are negative, though. Soooo...sometimes the winners become losers! It's always a blast!
4 comments:
I wish I had had you as my middle school science teacher.
Mr. T*v*ndale always creeped me out, plus he was the first teacher to give me a D in anything (a quiz on the chambers of the heart - hey, if you get one wrong, then you get them all wrong!)
I would much have preferred Miss Hayes!
Did you know that here in Sweden, all teachers at every grade level are called by their first names??? WEIRD, huh???
Haha... to the nose pencil sharpeners! Hahahahaha!
Haha!
Haha!
Haha!
:o)
I agree--where can I get some nose pencil sharpeners?
LOL--too funny :)
My 7th grade science teacher was was Mr. somebody or the other. He had a paddle and actually used it! He was like the lone holdout for corporal punishment. Our science tables were stupid--they were like tables at a park or rest area--round with benches attached.
I did not like 7th grade science :( Your students are blessed to have you!
OH how funny those 'nose-sharpeners'!!hahahahhaha
again, where were you when I was in 7th grade...never mind,don't answer that! I am sure though you would have been the preferred science teacher at my jr high...especially over the one who would sit on top of his desk, take off his shoes and socks and pick his toes...How GROSS is that!!!!
Post a Comment