Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Cute Candy Coincidence!

I had some candy today. What can I say? 'Tis the season for candy! Anyway, guess what I had? (This is in honor of Katie....) I had carmel creams and Swedish fish! Ha! I thought of her (Katie) when I ate the carmel cream, but didn't even think about the cute coincidence of the fact that I also had the SWEDISH fish! Too cute! It made me smile.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's fantastic! Those definitely are reminders of Katie. Does Niklas eat that kind of fish???

I love both of those candies! Mmmmm! Of course... I love about any and all candy... and dessert... mmmmmmm.

:o)

Becky Durham said...

Hey! I had one individually wrapped Swedish fish today!

(and a jolly rancher, a lemon head, and a sour patch kid! And hot chocolate during trick or treating because it was freezing!)

GO SUGAR!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny, that whole Swedish Fish candy thing...they don't even have that candy here!!!

So all the Swedes think it is really bizarre when they see that candy in the US.

In general, there is far more candy here in Sweden, and far more of a culture of eating loose candy.

I bet you learned something new today!!!

(I can't stand the Swedish Fish...and I have stopped liking the caramel cream things all that much too...Now I just have desperate cravings for chocolate!!! -- making it quite appropriate that I live in Europe!!!)

KT

Hennyfair said...

Regardless of your inclination for such, they still make me think of you!