1. Would you ever wear grillz?
I feel too strongly about teeth to ever put mine through that. So, no.
2. Do you typically wear a watch?
Nope
3. You're currently listening to:
A rerun of Scrubs.
4. Penguins vs Flamingos:
Flamingos! Have you seen my bathroom? Hello! PINK! (Although I do think penguins are adorable and fun little creatures!)
5. Would you ever want your own vineyard?
Sure! Why not? As long as I can hire people to work it for me. I think it'd be a great field trip spot.
6. Which of your body parts could you live without?
Literally?
Um…lots of them, I guess.
Um…heck, I don’t know! That’s an odd question.
7. What's something that scared you as a child?
The thought of my brother drowning in the lake behind our house and people dressed up like things (i.e. clowns, the Disney characters at Walt Disney World, Elvis impersonators!)
8. What shoes do you typically wear?
Work: Wonderfully comfortable Naturalizer black flats or brown, tie-up Eastland’s! Both are like walking on little clouds!
Casual: I have 5 pair of tennis shoes that I alternate to match my outfits.
9. If forced, which internal organ would you eat to save your life?
Oh goodness! Let’s see....lungs. As long as they aren’t from a smoker.
10. Who is your favorite drummer?
Me! Ha!
11. What color are your socks?
Ew, don’t tell anyone, but I’m not wearing any.
12. Are they on the right feet?
If you read #11 this is just a pointless question!
13. What is the middle name of your significant other?
How sad this makes me…I’m moving on….
14. Share your feelings about fiddler crabs:
I am amazed by their balance. If I had one half of one of my major appendages 3 times the size of the other I’d be tippin’ over all the time.
15. Who was the last person you IM'ed?
Sarah!!!
16. Do you typically wear slippers?
Yep! I have about 8 pair that I match the P.J.s I wear.
17. Parlez-vous français?
Nope. Hablo ingles y espanol!
18. What color is your carpet?
Yuck…icky brown. Don’t hold it against me, I rent.
19. Three things that creep you out:
Spiders, people dressed up like other things, and broken bones.
20. What diseases run in your family?
What doesn’t? Heart disease, diabetes (if that is ever proven to be genetic, but several people have the Type 1 of it, so I’d say it does), and rheumatoid arthritis. What a depressing question….
21. What's your favorite breakfast cereal?
Kashi: Heart to Heart
22. Does anything hurt on your body?
My hip and my left pinky finger.
23. Who was the last person you commented?
Since I refuse to do the MySpace thing, I will answer as if it were a blog comment. In which case it was Becky.
24. What's the latest song on your profile?
Again…I refuse!
25. When was the last time you read the newspaper?
Too long ago!
26. Your feelings on pencil shavings:
Do jr. high kids not understand they should go into the trash can and not all around it?
27.Where are you usually at 8am??
In room #24, starting 1st period, listening to the morning announcements.
28???
29. What is your operating system (OS)?
Windows 2000
30. Do you enjoy violent video games?
NO! Of course not.
31. Have you ever lied to someone to see if you could get away with it?
Not just to get away with it.
32. Have you ever shoplifted?
Yes. Now there is one thing I’ve done just to see if I could get away with it. I was 7 and it was a little 10 cent pack of Nerds from the Carbon store. How sad.
33. What is your favorite vegetable?
Probably corn.
34. What was the last thing you drank?
Water
35. One annoying person:
I will remain silent on that one.
36. One person who shares your birthday:
Leonardo da Vinci
37. Is Pluto really a planet?
No. And it’s about time the world accepts that it is not! I've had my doubts for years and I'm glad it's finally resolved!
38. How much is in your wallet at the moment?
I don’t have a wallet. Even if I did, I rarely have cash.
39. When do you work next?
Technically when I’m finished with this. I have lots to grade.
40. Describe your pants:
Light washed blue jeans with a slight flare.
41. What was the last store you visited?
CVS
42. What is your favorite store to visit?
Hm. I dunno. I think maybe Hallmark or someplace like that. I like to read cards and look at cutsie little things.
43. Do you like bananas?
In moderation.
44. Are you ethnically confused?
Not that I’m aware of.
45. Do you speak ebonics?
I only wish!
46. What was the last thing you spent money on?
Razor blades at CVS.
47. Describe your sock folding technique:
Align the tops, then use the elastic of one to engulf the other creating a nice little package o’ socks.
48. Do you grow your own?
Socks?
I wouldn’t even know how to begin!
49. What is something you're addicted to?
Email
50. Define 'Peeps':
Cute little marmallow bunnies and chicks with a colored, crunchy sugar coating.
51. If Jesus was a Jew, why do we celebrate Christmas?
That’s just an ignorant question.
52. Do you ever watch "Wheel of Fortune"?
Only when I go to my family’s house. My Nanny just loves that show! And we all love watching her watch it! When she’s got her hearing aid turned down and proudly solves the puzzle 5 seconds after the contestant does it’s too funny!
53. What's your mother's name?
Rebecca. Hey! That’s my middle name! Wonder how that happened…..
54. Would you ever wear dreadlocks?
Sure!
55. What's your favorite name for a boy?
BOB (Ha! That’s a joke for Becky!)
56. One other site you visit except MySpace?
Blogspot
57. What is the temperature where you are?
56 degrees
58. What is the name of the hospital you were born in?
Clay Community Hospital
59. Do you have any relatives serving in Iraq?
No
60. What is your favorite song revolving around sex?
“Let’s Talk About Sex” Only because it reminds me of Becca, Brie, and Michelle from college.
61. One word to describe yourself:
Interpersonal
62. Your feelings on silk undergarments:
Love ‘em!
63. Have you ever eaten anything 'foreign'?
Of course!
64. One thing that some people would not know about you:
I think everyone knows everything about me! But let’s see….let me try….My 2 favorite TV shows are America’s Next Top Model and Project Runway (both on tonight by the way).
65. Where does your father work?
He’s retired, but I think he does some kind of work with the clay Co. courthouse now. Heck, I dunno.
66. The number of the first house you lived in:
67. What is your favorite name for a girl?
Muk-Tuk! (Ha! That was for Becky alone to appreciate it, too!)
68. How do they get the stripe in the toothpaste?
Do you really want me to go into that? Because I will if you want me to….
69. Why must there always be a sexual innuendo regarding this number?
Well…I think because everyone has always done so, therefore it is somewhat conditioned into us. Only, I think ‘always’ is a bit too strong bc I know I don’t ALWAYS do that!
70. A weird color you would consider dying your hair:
Is there such thing as a weird hair color? I’ve done the temp pink thing and it did look pretty hot! I’m up for anything!
71. Do you obsessively discuss your breast size?
Um, no, and I’m happy to say I don’t know anyone who does.
72. What radio station do you listen to?
I usually listen to CDs because I will typically only listen to Christian music and Christian radio DJs almost always annoy me. Hey! I should go back to that one question and say that! But I won’t because America’s Next Top Model is about to come on!
73. What state were you born in?
Indiana
74. What shampoo do you usually use?
I change every time I buy it. I just try to get something with extra moisture. And anything that costs more than 97 cents at Wal-mart.
75. Something expensive that you desire?
An apartment/home not in Bloomfield!
76. Are you excited for Christmas?
YES! I get a 2 week break from ALL my classes (school and master’s), I have money to buy decent gifts for my family this year, and I get to see Katie and Niklas! I am very excited!
What was 77?
78. Television shows you watched as a child:
Muppet Babies, A-Team, Dukes of Hazard
79. What's your desktop wallpaper?
A picture of my nieces and nephews at Medieval Times in Chicago.
80. What was the last video game you played?
Tetris. For some reason I LOVE THAT GAME!
81. Your favorite 'junk food':
Anything chocolate and lately sour gummy worms.
82. What is your favorite fruit?
Blueberries
83. Do you ever think about your high school sweetheart?
You mean my high school obsession? Yes! But only to pray for him.
84.What do your toenails look like?
Um, kinda sad. They were painted with a deep red, but now it’s mostly chipped off. Fall/Winter toes don’t get as much attention as Spring/Summer toes!
85. A song that reminds you of your significant other:
Anything Chris Tomlin! :)
86. Do you enjoy licking things?
Sure, why not?
87. Have you ever went around the produce department at the grocery store and stolen/eaten anything?
No! And it bugs me when others do!
88. Last movie you watched in the theater?
I have no idea. I’d say probably End of the Spear back in January.
89. A tourist attraction in your city:
Ha! That’s just a funny question for someone who lives in Bloomfield, IN.
90. How long do you suppose you'll live?
Hm….until the day I die.
91. If you were going to be on life support for the rest of your life, would you allow/prefer the cord to be pulled?
Pull it! What’s the point of lyin’ around in a hospital when I’m that close to embracing Jesus?
92. What is one thing you like about yourself?
My hair
93. Name one 80's song that you can't help but sing along too?
“Hey Micky! You’re so fine! You’re so fine you blow my mind! Hey Micky! *clap-clap* Hey Micky!”
94. Why are you doing this survey?
Because I am allowing myself not to do work for a while and this is the best thing I could come up with to do in that time that didn’t require much thought.
95. Who did you copy and paste it from?
Becky
96. Your feelings on prime numbers:
As long as they are even I’m all for ‘em!
97. Are you able to play any musical instruments?
Yes! The clarinet and a variety of percussion instruments.
98. When was the last time you had a haircut?
Last Friday!
99. Who is least likely to repost this?
Becky
100. Are you glad you're finished?
Kinda. I actually ike these things! They make you think about mundane things you don’t normally ponder.
No comments:
Post a Comment