If their egg survived the ceiling drop it made its way to the gym for the balcony drop.
Many made it!
But many did not. You may not be able to tell in the picture, but this one is well on its way to being tomorrow's breakfast omelet!
All in all they did an "egg-cellent" job! :)
Many made it!
But many did not. You may not be able to tell in the picture, but this one is well on its way to being tomorrow's breakfast omelet!
All in all they did an "egg-cellent" job! :)
3 comments:
Oh Jenny, I loved the way you did your post, with the pictures and the comments along the way. What fun what fun that must have all been! Keep up the great work...
by the by...have any pringle packages returned yet????
That is awesome!!!!
And yes, update us about the single pringles!
I have the Pringle update written and ready to post. It is just saved as a draft. Otherwise it knocked these pictures into the archives. I'll post it tomorrow!
Post a Comment