"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Ya think?
Oh how scientific this is!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh! I like the picture of you the best!
You are so uniquely you!
But those were certainly better matches than ours!!!
Uniquely you? Hm. I don't know what to think about that. I suppose that's a good thing. I've discovered through my self taken pictures that I HATE my chin! It's so pointy!
I agree with Katie. I like the picture of Just Jenny the best!
Also, I did my celebrity thing and my closest match was Fred Savage--when he was like 12 (you know, like how old he was when he kissed Winnie Cooper on the bridge?).
4 comments:
Oh! I like the picture of you the best!
You are so uniquely you!
But those were certainly better matches than ours!!!
Uniquely you?
Hm.
I don't know what to think about that.
I suppose that's a good thing.
I've discovered through my self taken pictures that I HATE my chin! It's so pointy!
I agree with Katie. I like the picture of Just Jenny the best!
Also, I did my celebrity thing and my closest match was Fred Savage--when he was like 12 (you know, like how old he was when he kissed Winnie Cooper on the bridge?).
Anyway, not scientific at all, I'd say.
LOL...Becky! You are so not Fred Savage!
Post a Comment