Saturday, September 23, 2006

God's Incredible Timing!

You can tell I'm having an exciting Saturday, huh? I'm a blogging maniac today!

Anyway.....

Today I was in the mood to just listen to music and just partake of His presence while I did my daily tasks. I have been stuck on "Hungry" for a while, but today when I prayed for God to lead me to a CD to listen to I was quite surprised at what I was led to. Back in the spring sometime I won a CD off the radio by a singer named Ana Laura. I had never heard of her before and when I got the CD I wasn't too impressed. I only listened to it like once and forced myself to do it then. So, to feel led to listen to it was not that exciting to me. But, wow! What a difference the timing of God makes! I now think it is a WONDERFUL CD. Why? I kid you not, it's like the soundtrack to the "experience" from last Friday night. As I hear the songs it's like I'm watching videos made for the "movie". You know the ones where they take random clips from a movie and then make that into the video for it? Yeah, that's totally what it's like! Too many times today I've been immobilized as I listen and "watch" the movie music videos in my mind. Then I just weep at the rememberance of the "experience". It's been great!

I am just writing this because it just amazes me that God knew way back in the spring that at THIS point in time I'd need that CD so He let me win it way back then! More and more lately I am absolutely dumbfounded, amazed, stupefied, enthralled, captivated, humbled, stunned, astonished, flabbergasted, and overwhelmed by how near He is at all times! How just so stinkin' perfect He is! How He knows me SO well! And loves me just for being ME and even LIKES me and thinks I'm fun to hang out with! How His timing is absolutely impeccable! Just how....yeah....how He is just so HIM! He's so cool!

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Ohhhh Jenny how I loved that post! I so love how God's timing is perfect IN EVERYTHING! I too find myself amazed at HIM...and your adjectives describing how you feel right now were perfect...I don't think you could have done as well if you used a thesaurus..hahahaha! May you continue to enjoy this awesome 'video',may he continue to lead, guide and speak to you!!! What a COOL and MIGHTY God we serve!!!!

Tamara said...

That post made me sparkle!

Anonymous said...

and He thinks it is delightful that you run the washer/dryer without any clothes in it!