Sunday, September 17, 2006

We the people.....

Today is Consitution Day. On September 17th, 1787 the final draft of the Constitution of the United States of America was signed. I love reflecting on thoughts of our nation. We are by no means perfect, but I am perfectly blessed to be an American citizen.

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

Hey Girl, I am with you!!!! as Lee Greenwood sang "I am Proud to Be an American"--inspite of our imperfections!
http://www.brownielocks.com/godblesstheusaWAVE.html

Anonymous said...

What is a Constitution? What does it mean to be a citizen in a democratic society when Mexico only succeeded in transplanting the American Constitution while it woefully failed to transplant the spirit that gave it life?

:-) NOIE

Becky Durham said...

I <3 America.

Also, I just noticed that if you read your blogspot domain wrong, it read like: "hennyfair shaven."

Hennyfair said...

LOL...Thanks for noticing that. I'll never read it the same again.