Saturday, August 12, 2006

Yay! Visitors!

Karen and Tracy Ford came up this afternoon/evening. The main reason was to color my hair. (Which looks wonderful! Thank you Karen!) While they were here they also did me a HUGE favor. They went with me to my classroom to pray over my room, my students, and for me for this coming school year. It was so wonderful! I believe it's going to be a GREAT year!

Becky.....When we were back here waiting for my hair to process and stuff Karen was looking at pictures. She left some out and I went through them once she was gone. Guess what I ran into? Pictures of me, you, Steve, Mike and "Elvis" on my 20th birthday....or was it my family's Easter celebration?!? :) You all were having a grand old time, smiling from ear to ear while I cowered in fear near the back! Ahhh....memories!

1 comment:

Becky Durham said...

I cannot hear an Elvis song without thinking about that day :) LOL :)

Glad you got your room all prayed up!