It's the evening of day 3 and boy am I glad tomorrow is Friday! I had to do my first discipline reports today. That's just sad to me. Plus, it's frightening. Day three and already two referrals. (That's step THREE of my discpline procedure by the way.) I can see 7th period is going to be a typical 7th period. It's always a very small class (only 18 this year) but boy are they a rough 18! My 4th period is usually the largest (31 this year) but is usually the best. It's all because of my school being small and only math being tracked. Which means my 7th period is almost all the lower math level kids who aren't in band or choir (because that also has a huge impact on the schedule). Except there will be one mega brainiac and I don't know how that happens. Yes, this has been the pattern for 4 years. I really can't wait until we get our new school! I think it will make a big difference in everything including scheduling.
I'll be honest, I have nothing important to write. I just want to get to my 101st blog! :)
Although I'll conclude with the fact that I've had a good week. I've even been to bed by midnight every night and slept in until 5:30 every morning! I'm sure that has something to do with it all. I'm getting lots of sleep! Yay!
1 comment:
Ok, obviously I don't blog enough...what's the hurry to get over 100 posts???? What happens, do tell, do tell...I have a longggg way to go until then, but I want to know what the wonderful anticipation is!!!
Hey I am soooo sorry to hear that you are in day three and writing discipline referrals. how tough...may that not be an indication of how the year will be, but only a reminder that thekids are still in summer mode and have forgotten their manners for just a bit...what do you think???? May God give you great patience, strength, grace and great love for your students.
Chao for now!
Post a Comment