I got my computer back! Yay! I'm connected to the world again!!!!!!!!!!!
My workshop is over! I'm a little sad because I enjoyed the company these past few days and the many resources they provided us with, but am also happy because it was A LOT of complex learning. Oh but how I wish I had someone to discuss it with! I think you'd all be as surprised as I am about the things they are working on in the field of astrobiology. It all sounds so sci-fi, yet it's complete reality! Craziness! Plus, it was all too obvious that I was the only Christian there. Oh, to discuss how people in the scientific community (as a whole, but not entirely) view us "fundamentalist"!!!!!!!!! It's so sad. They need Jesus.
Anyhow....talk to ya all later.
1 comment:
I have a learning bug myself. Ever since Numb3rs came out I have been challanged to branch out. I took a test in math and got a 7th grade level! I tested into Calculus in college. I guess I just haven't used it so the knowledge disappered. I was so humbled I got prideful. I need to watch more of the learning channel. Tell me about astrobiology. I would be very interested.
Post a Comment