Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Day 1 Down

Day one of the astrobiology workshop ended about an hour ago. My brain is numb! I just spent 7 hours learning about the habital zone of stars! It was great info, but maybe just a wee bit too much for one afternoon. And still 2 days to go!

I also forgot to post about my golf outing last Wednesday. As it turned out, Hennyfair did not get to golf. Which was really an answer to prayer bc when I got there I got totally freaked out by all the men and their competitive attitudes! (Sadly, my team did not show in large part because a youth from our school district was killed in an automobile accident just days before and they were in attendance for his burial services.) I ended up just riding around the course with Sandi in the golf cart. It was fun! Now I can't wait to golf for real! (I found that those ultra competive guys really aren't that good! LOL)

Alright...leaving the building now!

No comments: