"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Friday, May 19, 2006
Truck Update
Thanks so much for your prayers. My truck was just over $100 to fix...what a relief!!!! It wil hopefully get me through the next couple of weeks at which time I PRAY I will be able to trade it in. It's just in such bad, bad shape. I HATE THAT TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be SO happy to have it out of my life. Again, thanks for your prayers. I am mobile again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yay! :o)
Woohoo!!! Have a GREAT weekend! I will be thinking of all of you!
Oh, good! That's a really inexpensive fix. Have a safe trip!
"What a mighty God we serve!" I love how he answers our prayers!
Oh how times have changed. I remember when that truck was your pride and joy. It has served you well. Moving as much as you do! Jesus Freak trip back from Texas. Don't forget that! I actually drove that cool truck. I will miss the Jenny mobile. Especially the pins above the driver seat.
Post a Comment