Tomorrow is the big day. I'm going to start negotiations on my car purchase. I'm so excited but also extremely nervous. I covet your prayers as we head to the dealerships on Thursday. I know I've asked time and again for your prayers on this, but I am going to do so once again. Just so you know, here are the things I know I specifically need His favor in: getting a good trade-in price for my truck (over $3,500), any special rebates or discounts, a low interest rate, and clarity in knowing and choosing the exact vehicle His has in mind for me. Thank you all SO much.
I hope you guys don't mind me asking for your prayers so much. You can't imagine how important it is for me to know (or at least hope) that someone is praying for my situations. Thanks.
3 comments:
You can do it, Jenny! I'll pray for you to get the very best deal :) Whatever you do, don't jump too quickly. Sometimes the dealer will try to put pressure on you and tell you that the deal won't last, but it usually will. And remember that they're going to make a pile of money on you no matter what kind of a deal they give you, so don't believe it if they tell you they're going to lose money on that deal.
Years with Jason has made me a semi-cynic when it comes to buying things.
Girl, let me tell ya, I learned a lot from my last buy! I have been researching vehicles for the past 3 weeks and don't intend to purchas tomorrow, I just plan to start the "bidding wars" over my business. :) My pastors are going with me and they just recently purchased a vehicle at an UNBELIEVABLY great price bc they know how to work it and bc God's grace was upon it all. Plus, just having a man with me will make a difference, sadly. Most of the time I'm no "women's libber" but when it comes to situations like this it infuriates me that women are treated so differently. So thanks for the heads up! I think I know what I'm doing this time, I just need all the pieces to fall into place at the right time in order to get what I want at the price I want. I want something more pricey than I originally thought, but beleive I can get the price down if God be for it!
I'll never forget when my parents and I went to buy "Dusty" (my pink/red car). My dad couldn't get the salesman to come down far enough and so we walked out. I was devastated because I wanted that car! But we went back a couple of days later and pitched the lower deal again and they took it.
Post a Comment