"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Prayer Request
I lost my digital camera. I have no idea what has happened to it. I've had it all of 3.5 months and now it's gone! The last time I vividly remember having it was on my way to the talent show last weekend. I picked it up on my way out the door and that's the last time I remember having it. I never took pictures at the show because I was captured with questions and troubleshooting from the moment I got there until clean up time. I never got to take a picture, but thought I took it in. I've searched my apartment, my truck, and the church. It is nowhere to be found. I'm pretty upset about it because all of the pictures I've taken since I got it are still on there. Including all the pictures I took for my portfolio for my master's work. I have this sinking feeling that it's gone forever, but if you could pray that if it is somewhere I've just not see or if someone accidently picked it up that night and just hasn't realized it yet, I would really, really appreciate it. I just can't imagine where it could have gone. How sad it has made me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I gave my camera to someone and at this present time I regret it a little. Not because I don't have access to a better camera. (I do) But, it would be nice to have my own. I feel your pain of not having one. Specially when you don't know where it is. I guess we won't have any cute pictures for awhile on your blog. I will pray that it turns up~ Yahmaha cloud
Post a Comment