"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Snow Day!!!
Yep, it's Spring! After a winter that felt strangely like Spring, it only seems fitting that Spring should feel like Winter!
I've been up since around 5:15is, but didn't get "The Call" until around 5:45. I knew it was coming I just had to hang in there! I took these pictures while I waited. (It was dark & cold and I was in my P.J.s so they aren't my best work!)
Like you're one to talk! I know you've updated lately, but you're just as bad my friend! Actually, I'm thinking about getting out of the "blogging business". We'll see...
5 comments:
I think that first pic turned out great. Very artistic.
Ahhh...Spring Weather!
Nice you get a snow day, that is cool.
Like you're one to talk! I know you've updated lately, but you're just as bad my friend! Actually, I'm thinking about getting out of the "blogging business". We'll see...
Hey, Jenny
Miss you, baby!
Post a Comment