Monday, March 20, 2006

Adria's First Birthday

Here are some pictures from my niece's 1st Birthday party. I was unable to go to the party , but my sister sent me these pictures. I know I'm totally biased but I think she is the most adorable one-year-old ever!!!

For those of you who remember, she is the one who was "unexpectedly" born last year. I can't believe it's been a whole year! Anyway, I think she's just precious and is at that age where everything she does is cute. (Or at least I think they are at this age.) Anyway, here are the pictures.












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Are they really that big at 1 year???

She IS adorable... I agree!

Becky Durham said...

Oh my goodness--I think she looks a lot like Amber!

She's so cute :)

Tamara said...

My neice is about to turn one. I think we may have some best friends. You are right she is very adorable. You sister is blessed.

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Definitely a cutie! I like the picture of Amber looking at her with delight! Every child is a miracle of God!

Tracy Francisco said...

Awe she is so cute, and she does look like Amber.

Yolanda said...

She IS adorable...and must be partly Ecuadorian...everyone at ALL ages takes a bite out of their birthday cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a tradition....a must!!!!