Hey Everyone! I just wanted to give a super quick update on things. I've been absent from Blogland because life is SO crazy busy right now! Wednesday is the last day of school so I've been busily preparing for finals and wrapping up a 2 1/2 week element research and visual aid project with my seventh graders. (Which turned out just great! I'm so proud of them!)
Of course, the holiday season has also added to the normal chaos with extra shopping and such. Plus, with my teeth coming out on Thursday I've had to get EVERYTHING finished up that has to be done by Christmas. I doubt I will feel much like shopping or gift wrapping or anything like that for a day or two. Which has also meant I have to squeeze all of my final projects from my master's class in before I go "under the knife".
Finally, and much to my dismay, my computer at home has officially taken over my access to internet and I can no longer get online. I go through fits of anger as I try to diagnosis the problem and have to perpetually forgive the person who did this to my computer! I know they meant no harm, but my anger is often transferred to them regardless. I pray this is resolved soon as it is inhibiting me from doing my master's work!!!! (I need to go pray again bc I've gotten all angry again!)
Alright, that's my sad little update!! :)
Life is good with Hennyfair...other than the computer problems....I hope the same is true for you!
By the way...if you are reading this, could you send me your address via email? I lost all of my addresses when my school computer had to be reconfigured. Thanks!
1 comment:
Jenny Henny Penny. I can call you that can't I or would that drive you crazy!
Post a Comment