Lately there have been several things heavy on my heart to pray for. I would like to share a couple of them with you. I honestly have not had time to spend long, intense periods of time in prayer and/or intercession so I really don't know why these are the things on my heart. However, I would like to share them.
The first is for the United States of America. I believe it is important to be lifting up our country and goverment and citizens and the country's protection right now. Again, I'm not sure why and I don't think I'm being silly or being hyper about anything. Anyway, it's better to pray and be on the safe side than to ignore it altogether and be potentially sorry.
The second, and I'm not sure if it goes along with the other or not, is Christmas. For months I've had this "feeling" that something is going to happen at this time. Or that there is just something about Christmas. Or, I DON'T KNOW! But It's been an unshakeable feeling. So, I've prayed about it but don't know so much why, but just that it never hurts to pray about anything.
That's it: The U.S.A and Christmas. I feel almost silly writing this but, at the same time, as I wrote a minute ago, I think it's better to cover it in prayer rather than to just ignore it. If 'm wrong it's not going to hurt anything!
2 comments:
I will pray. I don't think it's silly to ask for prayers for things that are heavy on your heart.
Thank you for sharing--that's part of the burden of the body of Christ.
Jenny I think your prayers for Hollywood to be saved are going to start coming true. :)
Post a Comment