Friday, December 02, 2005

CLEAN CLOTHES!!!!

Waiting...waiting...waiting. Sometimes I hate waiting! That is what I'm doing right now. I've been waiting since 5 o'clock this evening to do my laundry! Almost 5 hours!!!! All my jeans are dirty and along with pretty much all the clothes I like to wear. Now, this wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have to leave at 7:30 in the morning to go shopping. *sigh* I just want clean clothes!!!

That is my cry! CLEAN CLOTHES!!!!

Can you tell I'm bored?

I could grade papers but that will make me even more tired than I am.

In my fatique I'm getting cranky.

Sleepy and cranky.

Waiting...waiting...waiting...sometimes I hate waiting!

I just don't want to be a dirty Jenny tomorrow all couped up in a vehicle driving to Indy making it stinky from the stench of my un-washed clothes! Cuz that's what it will be because I need to do laundry!

Who is this crazy person who has 20 loads of laundry to do anyhow?

Alright, I'm going to visit your blogs now because I'm writing out of crankiness and not gratefulness.

2 comments:

Yolanda said...

No fun waiting to do laundry....what a bummer. But worth it to not have to be "couped up in the car with stinky clothes"...hahahahahahah. By the way...I would be the one with 20 loads of laundry 'cause I ALWAYS wait until the last minute to do laundry 'cause it is the one ADVENTURE I truly HATE...hahahahahahhaha

Tamara said...

Um as I read that the meter and content reminded me of famous modern poems. I think you may want to consider publishing it.