Today marks the second anniversary of my hire date at Eastern Greene Schools.* This may not seem like that big of a deal, but to me it was one of the most monumental days in my life. It was the day that they greatest desire of my heart was fulfilled. It was the day that the Lord allowed me to officially step into the calling which He had written upon my heart since the time I was 12-years-old. It was the day He confirmed to me that I was created for a purpose and that He would be faithful to complete the work He'd begun in me. It was the day that I realized God believed in me and trusted me with these precious children. It was the day the heartache of waiting came to an end and I embarked on a new path in my journey through life. It will always be one of the most memorable days of my life.
God is good.
*This refers to date analogous to the day that is the last day of school before Thanksgiving Break. The actual date was 11/26/03. (Just trying to avoid any legal issues that could arise due to lack of accurate information posted at Hennyfair's Haven.) :)
5 comments:
I don't know which superlative to use, but reading that was just great! God IS good!
It is a big deal....where would I ever be without you???
Happy Anniversary!
djvmf
Doesn't Jenny vocalize melodies fantastically?
SARAH! OMIGOSH! I will not tell you exactly what that means, but believe me, I know. OH LORDY BE! I cannot even tell you! I was literally jumping around praising God and just all excited before I settled down to write this. Goodness gracious! I can't even imagine how you would be able to have that dream if it weren't for the fact that I know how stinkin' awesome the Holy Spirit is!
Wow!
Wow!
You are such a vessel of the Holy Spirit! Incredible!
Thank you for telling me!
Post a Comment