Sunday, November 06, 2005

Fasting Update

I am beginning my prayer and fasting today. I feel these are my directives:

1) Getting the full understanding of my dream from a few years ago.
2) Breaking the generational curses in my family in regards to money, medical, and mental issues.
3) To gain understanding of how to better relate/witness to my family.


Also, today at church we had a guest speaker by the name of Josh Brewer. He is a local youth pastor and servant of God. His message was very timely for our body and as I was listening to him I was like "This guy must flow in the prophetic." Sure enough, he did! He prayed over me and encouraged me in many things. But most of all he confirmed the stuff about my family. He said that God was/is(?) breaking the generational curses in my family! Praise God!

I thought of Sarah afterwards becuase my reaction reminded me of her. When God is moving on her she SHOUTS praises to Him. I normaly like to keep quiet and let the minister do his/her thing and then rejoice later. But, let me tell you, when he spoke those words I started shouting and praising God. I didn't even think about it, it just flowed out of me. I'm just one step away from flopping around on the floor like a fish out of water. GOD IS SO GOOD!

It has been a great, rejuvenating weekend. And I believe, Katie, the word you gave to me about "brink" was right on!

4 comments:

Tamara said...

I would have been praising God with you. Maybe even doing cartwheels. He is really moving in your life right now for the purpose of rejuvenating your family. I can tell He is breaking forth in you so there will be a breakthrough in your family. Your boldness and joy is catching. Thanks for the phone call tonight. It was so wonderful to hear your voice.

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Hi hennyfair, a jewel so rare, who loves to take extra good care of her hair hair hair!

Sorry, whenever I say or write the word hennyfair it is so easy to come up with a great poem and/or song about it!

Here is the poem I made up and posted on my own blog, I just didn't want you to miss it!

"Oh hennyfair, Oh hennyfair,
She seems to be blogging everywhere
I too do wish that I could see
A picture of hennyfair left here just for me!"

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Hey, that was fun, I just went to that link you have to Eastern Greene schools and from seeing the photo of the school I was reminded of when we came to visit you in Bloomfield, so I was also reminded of how Niklas and I drove like one hour more than we had to because we missed some landmark or something even though we had ended up passing your house several times! Ha, it is funny that God allowed two people with such bad senses of direction to get married! It was fun though, since we had a groovy rental car and we took in the sights of rural Indiana and went into some antique store to ask for directions from a friendly lady and her lazy dog.

Other than those adventures, I was also pleasantly reminded of my time in Bloomfield and the Amish restaurant and Diane and my double dream of her driving up in a blue van, and our lovely breakfast the following morning and our great time of prayer together later at the Oyerindes'! Yeah, all that was just GREAT!!!

You all are so cool.

Anonymous said...

Hennyfair you are such an encouragement!