In class each day I put the day's agenda, assignment, objective, and date on the board. Simple enough, right? You'd think so. Especially the date part. However, recently I've been doing something odd. I get the day of the week correct, the month is right, even the day of the month BUT I keep putting various years! 2007...2003...2005! What is that all about?
It actually reminds me of a time back when I was in high school when I couldn't remember the year. I was in Spanish class and could not for anything remember. I even got into a disagreement with some of my classmates because I was certain I was correct. How odd is that? Espcially since I can remember that incident very well but couldn't remember something so major as what year it was!
I wonder what that says about me.
4 comments:
It says you're old.
Don't worry--I'm sure the same thing will happen to me in 32 days.
32 days?
That's very odd, Hennyfair; very, very odd. Are you having pregnancy brain? That's what I blame all my mental lapses on right now; pregnancy brain. I suppose you're not having pregnancy brain though. Perhaps you are having "in love with Jesus" brain. That is another good reason for mental lapses; a very, very good and legitimate reason.
1. You are 32 days older than me.
2. I hope it's not pregnancy brain...lol
3. Enjoy your Saturday!
Post a Comment