I went for my 2nd post-op doctor's appointment yesterday. It was very good overall. I have no restrictions any longer and can return to all normal activity as I feel so led. He also gave me a new exercise to do in order to get rid of my waddle (as I call it). Sadly, he said I probably won't be able to tie my own shoe for a couple of months yet. Maybe more. I also feel these weird movements in my hip that I can't really explain in writing. Hm, it's like, instead of it being one, fluid, gliding motion in the joint it is as if it is moving in small steps or shifting gears or something. It doesn't hurt and still works just fine, it just feels so weird and it concerned me. It turns out that the metal is not completely smooth at this point but as time goes on it will self-polish and become more smooth and any remaining bone spurs will also be smoothed away. So, anyway, it was good doctor visit overall.
I am now officially moved to my new temporary location. I will be here about a month. So far things are going well. I need to unpack, though. I have been living out of my suitcases for the past week and it's time to get on it.
Eh, I don't even know what I'm blogging about at this moment. I'm distracted by my thoughts. I had a good night last night. A really good night. But now my mind is just all over the place. And I need to go ride my exercise bike. I let myself sleep way in today because I start trainings tomorrow and I will have to be up super early. I don't like "super early". :( Especially for teacher trainings!
So, I'm stopping writing now.
1 comment:
So glad you got a good report! Enjoy the last few days of freedom!
Post a Comment