Sunday, May 03, 2009

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Bailey!

Friday night was Michael & Pagie's wedding. Here are some very random pics from the rehearsal and the wedding. Everything went off quite well. (Except for when I was straightening her dress during the ceremony and dropped Michael's ring. That was pretty funny!) It was such a wondeful wedding! Every wedding has its own feel and I can honestly say that this was the most joyous wedding I have ever been to or been a part of. I can't fully explain it but JOY is the only word that even comes close to explaining the atmosphere the entire time. It was as if the Lord was smiling down upon the entire event and saying, "I take delight in marriage. This union brings me joy. Such joy!" Every moment of it was just SO Michael and Paige. I haven't smiled or laughed so much in forever. My cheeks still hurt from all the smiling. It was a fun couple of days and it has been such an incredible honor to be a part of all of it. The last few weeks I have been working pretty closely with them to help bring it all together and I just can't express how much I love these two. They are so super special to me and it was just awesome to be a part of it all. So, here are some pics...





Practice makes perfect!


Rebecca, Meagan, and Michelle practicing their bridesmaid's stances for the big day.

A work in progress! It still amazes me what they can do with hair!



Primping the Bride


Getting a little snack in before heading down the aisle.




Paige and Me



The Bridal Party (Minus 1/2 of us!)


The Joyful Couple


Yep, it was great. I just got home from taking them to the airport for their honeymoon to Jamaica. So jealous! Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Bailey! I will "official" wedding pics in a couple of weeks and I'm sure I'll post some of them, also. :)

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I am glad you had such a marvelous experience! The cake looks amazing, did you make it? I really like her choice of color for the bridesmaid dresses!

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

Oh, how delightful!
I am so glad you laughed and laughed!
You look lovely, by the way!

And I like the flowers on your blog header!