"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13
Saturday, April 04, 2009
Family Weekend
Some of my family is coming to Houston today! They will be here for the weekend and are staying at Beth and Tony's house. My friends and I are headed over there for dinner tonight. Tomorrow the guys are going to this HUGE 25th anniversary WWE thing (yeah, I so don't get why but it is what actually got them here). I am taking my sister and niece out and about Houston tomorrow. It should be a fun weekend. I've got to finish cleaning now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment